Consistently Recognized for Premiere Healthcare Expertise and Superior Workplace Culture
In addition to delivering exceptional results and outstanding client service, the leadership at Nelson Hardiman has made it a priority to create an inclusive, empowering and innovative workplace that nurtures top talent, collaboration, passion and purpose. We remain committed to building a corporate culture that values individuals, fosters creativity, and makes work relationships both meaningful and enjoyable.
Nelson Hardiman is consistently recognized for its premiere, cutting edge healthcare expertise and superior workplace culture. We are proud to share some of our most recent honors, awards and recognition reflecting the notable accomplishments of our firm:
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Nelson Hardiman a Tier 1 law firm for Health Care Law in its “Best Law Firms in America for 2017” publication.
- Nelson Hardiman was recognized by the BTI Industry Power Rankings 2017 as one of “The Law Firms with the Best Client Relationships” in healthcare.
- Nelson Hardiman was named to Vault’s “Top 150 Under 150” list, which highlights the “best-known and most sought-after” law firms with less than 150 attorneys.
- Vault ranked Nelson Hardiman the top mid-size firm nationally for Firm Culture.
- The Los Angeles Business Journal named Nelson Hardiman one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles.”
- Partners Mark Hardiman, John Mills, and Harry Nelson were named as “Best Lawyers” by The Best Lawyers in America (2018 Edition).